What can you do with the data collected with the IN-QPSA?
You can use the results to:
- Create an action plan and track progress over time.
- Target training and professional development in key areas.
- Improve curricula and programming.
- Inform health or policy changes in your program and organization.
- Communicate to youth, staff, funders, parents, and community partners about your commitment to
- quality improvement.
- Promote your areas of strength.
- Demonstrate to funders why support is needed.
How can we communicate our commitment to quality improvement? After completing the Indiana Quality Program Self-Assessment, your program site will receive a Pledge to Quality certificate and poster to display for staff, school partners, parents, funders, and other stakeholders.